What are you looking for?
Vallejo is the right place for your next move
Situated between the San Francisco Bay Area and the Napa Wine Valley, Vallejo is the key location for an ideal work, live, and play environment in Northern California. With a number of sites and projects including over 100 acres of waterfront and historic Mare Island, Vallejo is a prime location to launch or expand your enterprise and an ideal opportunity for investment and development.
- 2.2 million laborshed within 60 minutes and reverse commute.
- Strong supply chain and manufacturing base with $4 Billion in regional advanced materials, biotech, and food & beverage sectors.
- Junction of 5 colleges & universities with 50 more within 50 miles.
- Local technical career trainings: CSU Maritime (Engineering, Technology), Touro University (Healthcare), Solano CC (Industrial Biotech) and over 5,000 students.
- Employee productivity rating of 4/5 with high economic output.
- Hottest U.S. residential real estate market with average housing cost 50% lower than rest of Bay Area.
- 50 mile radius to Sacramento and San Francisco Bay Area markets and resources with 5 transportation & logistics corridors.
- 20,000 out-commute per day with high occupational quotation in manufacturing and administration.
- High-Speed Commuter Ferry service to downtown San Francisco.
- Southern border of Napa and Sonoma wine valley.
- 20% lower operating cost and 40% lower commercial & industrial cost than San Jose or San Francisco.
- 20 Business parks with 1,000 acres of Tier 1 sites in county.
- 2 million sq. ft. of available commercial, industrial and flex space.
- High-Speed 1Gbps City Broadband for advanced technology needs.
- New General Plan with updated zoning, code and permit process.
Visit our city website for more information about Vallejo