- 2.2 million laborshed within 60 minutes and reverse commute.
- Strong supply chain and manufacturing base with $4 Billion in regional advanced materials, biotech, and food & beverage sectors.
- Junction of 5 colleges & universities with 150 more within 50 miles.
- Local technical career trainings: CSU Maritime (Engineering, Technology), Touro University (Healthcare), Solano CC (Industrial Biotech) and over 12,000 students.
- Employee productivity rating of 4/5 with high economic output in manufacturing and administration.
- Hottest U.S. residential real estate market with average housing cost 50% lower than rest of Bay Area.
- 50 mile radius to Sacramento and San Francisco Bay Area markets and resources with 5 transportation & logistics corridors.
- 21 International and regional airports within 50 mile radius.
- High-Speed Commuter Ferry service to downtown San Francisco in 50 minutes with 1.2 million annual riders.
- Situated on the southern border of Napa and Sonoma wine valley.
- 20% lower operating cost and 40% lower commercial & industrial cost than San Jose or San Francisco.
- 20 Business parks with 1,000 acres of Tier 1 sites in county.
- 2 million+ sq. ft. of available commercial, industrial and flex space.
- High-Speed 10Gbps City Broadband for advanced technology needs.
- New General Plan with updated zoning, code and streamlined permit process.
- Waterfront and historic downtown development sites.
Visit our city website for more information about Vallejo